ESP8266 offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
When ESP8266 hosts the application, and when it is the only application processor in the device, it is able to boot up directly from an external flash. It has integrated cache to improve the performance of the system in such applications, and to minimize the memory requirements.
Alternately, serving as a Wi-Fi adapter, wireless internet access can be added to any microcontroller-based design with simple connectivity through UART interface or the CPU AHB bridge interface.
ESP8266 on-board processing and storage capabilities allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. With its high degree of on-chip integration, which includes the antenna switch balun, power management converters, it requires minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
Sophisticated system-level features include fast sleep/wake context switching for energy-efficient VoIP, adaptive radio biasing for low-power operation, advance signal processing, and spur cancellation and radio co-existence features for common cellular, Bluetooth, DDR, LVDS, LCD interference mitigation.
- These modules include 1MB (8Mbit) of flash memory, twice the size of the older blue colored ESP-01 module
- The ESP8266 Serial/UART to WiFi module is a great way to connect your Arduino or other microcontroller projects to a WiFi network
- Create your next internet of things (IOT) project with affordable network connectivity by implementing this module into your design
- The module has the ability to run independent of a host controller
- The eight pin header includes two GPIO pins that allow for direct connection of the module to sensors, peripherals, or host controller
- 802.11 b/g/n protocol
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Supports antenna diversity
- Power down leakage current of < 10uA
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as application processor
- SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4s guard interval
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
The following current consumption is based on 3.3V supply, and 25℃ ambient, using internal regulators. Measurements are done at antenna port without SAW filter. All the transmitter’s measurements are based on 90% duty cycle, continuous transmit mode.
Mode Min Typ Max Unit Transmit 802.11b, CCK 1Mbps, POUT=+19.5dBm 215 mA Transmit 802.11b, CCK 11Mbps, POUT=+18.5dBm 197 mA Transmit 802.11g, OFDM 54Mbps, POUT =+16dBm 145 mA Transmit 802.11n, MCS7, POUT=+14dBm 135 mA Receive 802.11b, packet length=1024 byte, -80dBm 60 mA Receive 802.11g, packet length=1024 byte, -70dBm 60 mA Receive 802.11n, packet length=1024 byte, -65dBm 62 mA Standby 0.9 mA Deep sleep 10 uA Power save mode DTIM 1 1.2 mA Power save mode DTIM 3 0.86 mA Total shutdown 0.5 uA
The following are measured under room temperature conditions with 3.3V and 1.1V power supplies.
Description Min Typical Max Unit Input frequency 2412 2484 MHz Input impedance 50 Ω Input reflection -10 dB Output power of PA for 72.2Mbps 14 15 16 dBm Output power of PA for 11b mode 17.5 18.5 19.5 dBm Sensitivity CCK, 1Mbps -98 dBm CCK, 11Mbps -91 dBm 6Mbps (1/2 BPSK) -93 dBm 54Mbps (3/4 64-QAM) -75 dBm HT20, MCS7 (65Mbps, 72.2Mbps) -71 dBm
Lieferzeit 2-3 Tage
Sie könnten auch an folgenden Artikeln interessiert sein
7,99 €Inkl. 19% USt., zzgl. Versandkosten
6,99 €Inkl. 19% USt., zzgl. Versandkosten